TERMS OF SERVICE
This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies We do not own or control or to people We do not employ or manage. This Policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information We collect from You. To the extent that You disclose any of Your information to any other person or entity, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information You disclose to them. It is important that You understand that We may not, and probably do not, control any Website which You may visit through a “link” from the Site, and such other Websites may have their own privacy policies that may differ substantially from ours. Also, any third party advertisers who advertise on the Site or through the Site may also adhere to their own privacy policies, which may also be different from ours. When visiting advertisers or any other Website or business You reach by “clicking” on a link on the Site, You are subject to the privacy policies of that third party. We encourage You to ask questions before You disclose Your personal information to others. Unless otherwise notified, We will not collect personal health information from You. If in the future We do collect such personal health information, We will do so in compliance with Our Personal Health Information Policy, a copy of which will be made available to You.
DELIVERY OF INFORMATION.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
USER NAME-HANDLING POLICY.
This Company WebSite may contain blogs, message boards, comment areas, questionnaires, chat rooms, and other interactive features where Authorized Users can share and display certain Postings. To the extent that the Company WebSite contains such communication forums (collectively, “Forums”), you agree that by using the Company WebSite you will not post or transmit any of the following materials on the Company WebSite’s Forums:
- anything that interferes with or disrupts the Company WebSite or the operation thereof,
- statements or material that defames, harasses, abuses, stalks, threatens, intimidates, or in any way infringes on the rights of others,
- unauthorized copyrighted materials or any other material that infringes on the intellectual property rights, trade secrets, or privacy of others,
- statements or material that violates other contractual or fiduciary rights, duties, or agreements,
- statements or material that is bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive,
- statements or material that encourages criminal conduct or that would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law or regulation in any jurisdiction,
- statements or material that constitutes anti-competitive collaboration and/or antitrust violations,
- statements or material that contains vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable language or images that typically would not be considered socially or professionally responsible or appropriate in person,
- statements or material that harms minors,
- Programs, products, or services competitive with, or detrimental to, Company’s programs, products, or services,
- statements or material that impersonates any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including, without limitation, employees and representatives of Company,
- statements or material that misrepresents your affiliation with any entity or Company,
- anything that violates the privacy or publicity rights of any other person, including, without limitation, displaying any personal identifying information of another individual,
- chain letters, Ponzi schemes, multi-level marketing plans, or pyramid schemes,
- statements or material that constitutes junk mail, spam, or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials,
- statements or material that are “off-topic” for a designated Forum, and
As Forums are public (or semi-public for member use), the Authorized User experience is enhanced if you follow the foregoing and following guidelines. Please use netiquette. Please do not post any content or information of a personal nature, such as video or audio of friends and family. Please be succinct and stay on topic within a particular Forum. Please remember to respect others and their opinions. Company encourages open and sincere communication, but urges all Authorized Users to remember that Forums are intended to be a resource for all.
PERMISSION TO USE POSTINGS.
NO PRE-SCREENING OF POSTINGS.
FEEDBACK AND SUBMISSIONS.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES.
Company may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other sites on the World Wide Web for your convenience in locating or accessing related information, products, and services. These sites have not necessarily been reviewed by Company and are maintained by third parties over which Company exercises no control. Accordingly, Company expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the materials, the accuracy of the information, and/or the quality of the products or services provided by, available through, or advertised on these third-party Web sites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement with respect to any third party or any Web site or the products or services provided by any third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
NOTICE OF SECURITY BREACH.
ENFORCING SECURITY ON THE SITE.
TERM AND TERMINATION.
Pricing and Product Availability
We make every attempt to maintain the lowest prices on the items we offer, but price changes do occur, sometimes overnight. As a result, prices shown on this site are subject to change until you have actually placed your order and it has been confirmed with the store. Prices shown are for product cost only and where applicable for estimated installation costs to install that product. Not all products available in all stores. We expressly reserve the right not to accept your order in the case of a pricing error or other technical issues.
Coupons and discounts: coupons must be presented at the beginning of the sales process. Not valid with any other coupons, discounts or on items that are on sale or clearance. Cushion, labor and installation are excluded; coupon applies to product material only. Coupons cannot be used on prior orders. Coupon discounts are available at participating stores only. Not all stores honor coupons available on this website. All coupon and sale offers are for retail sales only, no commercial or contractor sales.
Mechanic’s liens: failure of this contractor to pay those persons supplying material or services to complete this contract can result in the filing of a mechanic’s lien on the property, which is the subject of this contract pursuant to law. To avoid this result you may ask this contractor for “lien waivers” from all persons supplying material or services for the work described in this contract upon completion of project.
In the event of default by the customer under any of the terms and provisions hereof, and should the seller employ an attorney to enforce any provision hereof, or to collect damages for breach of this contract, the customer shall pay to the seller such reasonable attorney’s fees as may be expended with respect thereto. In addition, should buyer breach this agreement, the seller may charge and collect a restocking fee. Such remedy shall be in addition to all other remedies available to seller. Buyer and seller agree that this contract is the complete agreement between the parties and that everything the buyer expects the seller to perform is written hereon; buyer and seller also agree that this contract can be modified only in writing, with the consent of both parties. This contract shall be governed by the uniform commercial code as adopted in the state of sale. In the event of a conflict between a term herein and the uniform commercial code, the term herein will control.
Your retailer will provide a proposal outlining the costs involved to install your new flooring. This proposal will indicate what the installation services will include. Any additional work not outlined in this proposal may incur additional charges for installation services. Installation of flooring requires preparation of the subfloor. The costs for this subfloor preparation are not included in the installation cost estimates shown on this site because these costs can only be determined upon site inspection. Additional labor and materials may be required in order to remove prepare a subfloor for new flooring installation. The final installation labor quote will be submitted for your approval prior to processing your order.